quarta-feira, maio 16, 2012

Ele entendeu... (y'

I’m getting closer every day for you, every day I fall in love again,and I will not lie that sometimes scares me. I give myself too muchwhen I love, and I’m never matched. If you donate to mecompletely. Make me feel that I can throw myself head this crazy love that we have only to lose his breath and gain happiness. Yes, I want your love I want to be your girlfriend, your bride, future wife. I hear you say you love me, want to feel your breath on my ear, feel your heart race when I get close. I want you baby. Sorry if you do wait, but to wait just to tell the world. To have me on your side, do not wait any longer, take me with you, is all I want. Torisking what little I have left it. Or I will have all the happiness in the world, or give up to be happy. I cling to his certainty that I am the woman of his life. Come be the love of my life, forever.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário